fblinu The 5th Edition of the What's New On Blindness is available.

Anhaengende Nachricht zur Kenntnis. Herzlichen Gruss, Wolf

Wolf-Dietrich Trenner
Foerdergemeinschaft fuer Taubblinde e.V.
http://selbsthilfe.seiten.de

-snip--->
The 5th Edition of the What's New On Blindness is available.

The Blindness Resource Center has placed the 25th edition of What's New
on Blindness on the Internet. The URL is:
http://www.nyise.org/whatsnew.htm .

The page is updated monthly with the latest website about blindness,
vendor information and general information on vision.

We are always looking for new links so submit your finds to my email
address below.
--

John Hernandez, Media Coordinator   Email:ilumin_bEi_earthlink.net
THE NEW YORK INSTITUTE FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION