Neuer preisguenstiger Screen-Reader

Hallo an die Liste,

ich habe keinerlei finanzielle Interessen und Kontakte zu dem
Hersteller. Die beiliegende Ankuendigung, die gerade aus USA kam,
scheint mir doch fuer einige interessant. Vielleicht kann jemand  ja mal
die Demo Version ausprobieren und dann berichten.

Gruss Dieter

--------------------

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT:
 WINDOWS 95 SCREEN READER FOR JUST
$50

The name of this screen reader is Simply Talker 95.

Our Windows 95 screen reader is ready for prime time. It supports
applications with active accessibility and has a built-in
software based text to speech engine (you can also use your existing
synthesizer if it supports either the SSIL or SAPI
interfaces).

This first release is version 1.01 and it will work with:

     Eudora 3.0x
     Internet Explorer 3.02
     Microsoft Word 97
     OmniPage Lite
     Microsoft Fax
     Windows 95 Desktop
     Windows 95 Explorer
     Startup Menu
     Dial-up Network
     Notepad, Wordpad
     and others ...

If you want to download a fully functional 30 minute demo, visit our web
site at:
http://www.econointl.com/

If you have any questions or want additional information, E-mail Sergio
Ammirata at ammirata_bEi_econointl.com or leave a
message in our voice mail system at (954) 725-6572.

Sergio Ammirata
EconoNet International
ammirata_bEi_econointl.com